Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising is a great way of getting targeted visitors to your site fast. Whenever a user enters an identified keyword or phrase, which is relevant to your business, into Google, your website will appear as one of the Adverts alongside the list of organic search results. Then, as its name suggests, you only pay when that potential customer clicks to be taken through to your site. The great thing about Pay Per Click Advertising, is that you are only paying for an actual result, not a maybe.
Why Choose PPC ?
- Attract more customers – PPC can help attract more customers, grow sales, increase leads and more.
- Advertise locally or globally – Ads can be set to display in countries, town, cities or even within a small distance of your location.
- Advertise at the right time – Ads can be set to appear precisely at the times people are searching for your products or services.
- Start with any budget - Simply start with a budget that you’re comfortable with, and see how things go. Many small businesses start a low as £10 a day.
- Speed – one of the greatest benefits of PPC is the speed in which you may see results. Once we have identified the keywords that you wish to target then we can set your PPC Adverts live straight away.
- Targeted Keywords – here at 3W, our expert PPC Campaign Managers will work closely with you identify your target market(s) and the keywords that they are most likely to use. Thus ensuring that you are only paying for clicks that are actually relevant to your business.
- Cost Effective – As part of our consultation with you, we will agree on a PPC budget which can then be fixed. Therefore you will always know exactly how much you are paying, and can measure your results against that.
- Measured ROI – PPC is very effective at measuring your return on investment, therefore allowing you to make decisions based on fact and not assumptions.
- Increased Brand Awareness - even if your link is not one that a user chooses to click through, your business will still be being returned as part of their relevant results, thus resulting in your name getting out there – for free!
Are you getting the most out of your existing PPC Campaign?
Even if you already have a PPC campaign in place, can you be sure that it is delivering optimal results? Why not let 3W Consulting’ expert PPC Campaign Managers review your current status and see if your money could be spent even more effectively?